Saturday, September 08, 2007

I'm not sure what you each need around grandpa but it looks like he's getting ready to finish this lifetime fairly soon. He'll be entering the hospice facility today and their job will be to keep him comfortable...the hospice nurse let me know that she's not certain how much longer he'll hang on and has encouraged me to get down there fairly soon. She'll be calling again later today with an update.
I'd love you all to be there but understand that might not be possible. I'll pay for you tickets etc if you decide to come down. Clearly the decision is yours and I respect whatever decision you make. Let me know what you think ASAP - preferably this evening. I know Matt's at Keewaydin so I will call him there.
Love to you all...and know that Grandpa loved you each for the incredible individuals you each are!
Hugs - MOM


In the end what matters most is:
How well have you lived;
How well have you loved;
How well have you learned to let go?

No comments: